Advantages of Membership in ARLIS/NA
- Established forum for professional development
- Current information on trends in the field
- Direct contact with colleagues
- Advance notice of society activities
- Free Art Documentation, ARLIS/NA Update, Handbook, List of Members
- Access to local, national, and international networks
- Discounts on publications and conference registration fees
- Eligibility for conference travel awards
- Job Registry
Why Join ARLIS/NA Mountain West?
The Chapter promotes activities
within the Mountain West states and advocates for art librarians in museum, professional, and educational organizations.
It also provides educational opportunities through events with guest speakers and tours
of libraries, museums, and art collections across the Western region.
Membership Requirements and Categories
- To be an ARLIS/NA-MW Chapter member, one must also be a member of ARLIS/NA. Friends of the Chapter may also join (not ARLIS/NA member, non-voting) and may participate in chapter activities.
- Student membership if FREE for ARLIS/NA members, and $5.00 for non ARLIS/NA members.
- Memberships are from January 1 to December 31. Payments received after October 1 will be applied to the following calendar year.
|Annual Membership Dues
||Friend of the Chapter (not ARLIS/NA member, non-voting)
||Student Member (also ARLIS/NA member)
||Student Affiliate (not ARLIS/NA member, non-voting)
To join or renew, submit your application online or by mail:
Fill out the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM BELOW and submit form.
After submitting the form, use the PayPal DONATE button here to pay your dues. (PayPal user account not required)
- BY MAIL
Print the PDF MEMBERSHIP FORM, fill it out, and send it with a check payable to "ARLIS/NA-MW" to:
New Mexico Museum of Art
107 W Palace Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87501