Welcome to the ARLISNA-MW listserv!
- This is an electronic discussion group for members of the Mountain West Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America. Its primary purpose is to facilitate communication within the chapter.
- ARLIS-MW membership is open to all active, paid members of the Mountain West Chapter.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
- Go to https://www.lists.utah.edu/wws/info/arlisna-mw and click on
"SUBSCRIBE" in the left column.
- You will receive an "authentication" email with a password. (Check
your junkmail box if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner.) You will need to
revisit the website and enter the password to be completely
subscribed. The password will also provide you access to change your listserv
- Once you've subscribed, you can customize your participation by
revisiting the listserv webpage at: https://www.lists.utah.edu/wws/info/arlisna-mw.
- With "Subscriber Options," you can change how often and in what format you receive
emails from the list.
- You can write and send messages to the list using the"Post" option. You can view old postings in the "Archive." And you can choose to be notified of postings via an "RSS" feed.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
- Go to https://www.lists.utah.edu/wws/info/arlisna-mw and click on"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the left column. You will receive an "authentication" email with a password.
- You will need to revisit the website and enter the password to be completely unsubscribed.
- ARLIS-MW is private. Subscribers can post messages directly to the list membership. Non-subscribers' messages will be reviewed by the list's moderators first; off-topic posts and spam will be rejected.
- Send messages intended for all ARLIS-MW list subscribers to:
- All messages posted to ARLIS-MW will be archived and available for members to view.
- Further assistance on subscribing, unsubscribing, changing your email address, posting messages, setting your account to digest mode,
viewing the archives and contacting the moderators is available at: https://www.lists.utah.edu/wws/info/arlisna-mw